The Collection of Your Personal Information
We collect personal information mainly for our purpose, including serving, providing, enhancing and maintaining the website and service of MyCasesCovers. We also use it for producing products, fulfilling any and all requests and shipping the orders to you. As an example, as a client with MyCasesCovers, all information will help to increase the amount of communication available between us and you. We will use your email address to send out any newsletters that you may sign up to.
The Use of Your Personal Information
Your personal information may be transferred around the world within MyCasesCovers and onto third parties to help offer the service. This includes to cross borders between countries and collective areas in the world. We may use your personal information in the following ways to help provide a service:
- For payments: taking, obtaining and processing them.
- For orders: to process, take and delivery them and inform you of the order status.
- To provide information to credit organizations to prevent fraud and protect security and credit.
- To offer the best technical support and customer service available.
- To monitor the purchasing or service from the website.
- For service: including announcements, updates and offering new products.
- With consent, to send promotions and newsletters via email or post.
- To allow you to join in with polls and surveys to help us improve our service.
- For the website: to help improve the service, experience for customers and any services or products available through MyCasesCovers.
It is our obligation to protect personal information stored by us and to make sure that they are only used in the ways described above. We take all reasonable steps to ensure that happens. There are times that we work with third parties to help with providing and maintain the service available through our website. We work with online partners with the aim to monitor, manage and fully optimize MyCasesCovers to ensure it offers the best communication and advertising.
The Disclosure of Your Personal Information
Upon your request, MyCasesCovers will disclose all the information it holds on you. However, there are times that we will not be able to uphold your request. This may be due to:
- The potential harm of property, life and other rights of third parties or yourself.
- There may be difficulties to the business operations due to the disclosure of the information.
- The disclosure may mean that other regulations and laws have been broken.
MyCasesCovers will not disclose your information with any third parties without prior consent by you.
MyCasesCovers will not trade, rent or sell any personal information to third parties. We will not share or use any information that means you can be identified with any entities or individuals that we are in a business relationship with.